Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Life is good!!!

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Starting tomorrow I am on a new and improved Rev Muffin Challenge! Thanks so much to Eric Tonips for believing in me to include me in another trial. Tomorrow morning I start with a 6 day a week muffin plan and have one "day off." During those six days I will have 4 muffins to eat as needed from breakfast to just before dinner. Each time I eat a muffin I will drink 16oz of water. IF I need a snack in between any of those, I can eat raw veggies. Then for dinner I keep the calorie count under 500. As before, no sodas, no alcohol & no fried foods. That's it. Super simple. :)

For ANYONE that wants to lose weight or help them to stop over eating, DON'T HESISTATE to order these muffins NOW! They work!! http://www.revmuffin.com/

Can't wait to kick my weight loss into OVERDRIVE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment