Monday, January 23, 2012

My Rev Muffin Journey, my pictures and my thanks.

24 weeks ago, Eric Tonips offered me a chance to help change my life. He wanted me to try out his amazing Rev Muffins to help me lose weight. I tipped the scale at 239 pounds. The plan was simple. Eat one muffin 15 minutes before each meal with 16 oz of water. No fried foods. No alcohol. No sodas.

Today I completed my Rev Muffin journey. www.revmuffin.com My weight is now 191 pounds. I've shed 48 pounds and lost almost 18 inches from my body. I've dropped almost 3 pants sizes. (just a couple more pounds to size 16)

If there is anyone out there that is serious about kicking off their weight loss with something that keeps your appetite in check, please try out the Rev Muffin. The results speak for themselves.

My measurements:

                  August 8th, 2011                                                          January 23rd, 2012

Waist:       45.75 inches                                                                  40 inches
Hips:         54.5 inches                                                                    48 inches
Thighs:     28.5 inches                                                                    25.5 inches
Arm:         16.5 inches                                                                    14.5 inches

Day 1                                                                                                              Day 168


My weight loss journey is still far from over, but I have to thank Eric for giving me a chance to become the person I was meant to be. :) I feel so much better physically and emotionally.

I'll continue to post weekly on this blog to keep everyone up to date on my weight loss. Only 2 pounds away from a total loss of 50 pounds!!  WOO HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment